Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Premiere


Grey's season opener was pretty good. Not my favorite opener, but I did enjoy it. I'm really excited for Callie and Erica, the way Shonda Rhimes wrote it made it very cute, tender, legit. We also have good news for Meredith and Dereck, they're finally taking that next step and moving in together, yay for them but I bet it's going to be filled of juicy drama. My favorite part of the episode, was by far Sandra Oh's story line. They've given her a new love interest (maybe?) with Kevin McKidd, who is ridiculously hot. McHottie, McSexy, McHunky. They all fit. He seems like he might spice up Cristina's life after the Burke fiasco from Season 3. It's about time! She really needed this. I also thought it was cool that Ms. Rhimes made Seattle Grace drop in rankings, makes it a little more believeable. The season premiere was pretty good. I'm excited for what's to come.

*The scare in the beginning was a nice touch. :)

Official Website

No comments: